Fw: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:19:05 -0500
I seem to remember that he said he was going off list for a while. I believe
that he said he would be back after the first of the year... Remember he
fooled us by posting from work and his last name came through? He had the
new baby, house, artillery shell in the lawn, and a few other things going
on at the time...

Kent

Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David