Re: Fw: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:41:11 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I found it interesting that a person that literally "wrote the book" on our
cars,
never once was overtly opinionated about how to do anything pertaining to our
cars. He would often offer advice and encouragement, and I am guilty of
conversing with him offlist about many things not Spridget related. He was a
regular guy hanging out with us and he lost that with one email. I miss