Re: Bugeye Transfer and Saab Spridget sticker pics posted!

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Transfer and Saab Spridget sticker pics posted!
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:50:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Not a bad looking car for the money!  Nice score David.  As to the question of
why the door handles look like a 58...  According to Horler's book, the door
handles were changed to the shorter ones with the chrome knobs in January fo 59.
The ignition coil was no longer put on the generator after February of 59.
Looking inside the engine bay, it looks pretty original down to the routing of
the overflow tubes on the carb float chambers.  Can't exactly tell from the
pics,
but it probably is a 59.  Chassis number will tell.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite