Re: Bugeye Transfer and Saab Spridget sticker pics posted!

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Transfer and Saab Spridget sticker pics posted!
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:23:36 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/21/01 12:07:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Both Bugeyes look great.

Hey Chuck!  We forgot to mention the various bizarre questions we got from
from passersby as we were chatting in the parking lot.  One guy (who I think
might have starred in the movie 'Deliverance') pulled up and asked if the
Bugeyes were Aston Martins, but the kicker was the following exchange with
another guy:

"Did you make that car?"  (No, it's British.)

"Are you allowed to drive it on the roads?  (Yes. See the license plates?)

"Don't the cops hassle you?  (Why would they?)

"You know, because it's so little and stuff?"  (No. It's an ACTUAL
automobile. It's NOT illegal.)

"So you can just hop in, start it up and drive away?"  (Yes. Watch me, you
doofus!)

I fully expect this to start a long, kinda off-topic thread about "the
stupidest question you've ever been asked about your LBC," followed by the
annual bandwidth-wasting competition.  It's that time of year!

Happy Holidays!

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye