I LOST the auction! (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I LOST the auction! (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:37:14 EST
This note just in from eBay.  (I'm really thinking about the 75 lbs of
dehydrated chicken, but the rubber chicken sounds kewl too):

Dear ajhsys,

Unfortunately, your bid did not win the following eBay item:

Item Title:      Chicken Debeaker (Item# 1677246750)
Final Price:     $10.50
Your Max Bid:    $5.00
End Date:        Dec-19-01 15:38:17

We do hope you find something else of interest on eBay.
And here are some items from eBay whose titles are similar to the item you
lost:

Item#:  1678936490
Title:  Hunting Rations 75 lbs Chicken Dehydrated  (That's a lot of hunting!)
Price:  $30.00

Item#:  1679433067
Title:  Monster Cowboy Chicken Ranch Embossed Bell  (That one I have to see!)
Price:  $48.50

Item#:  1681004008
Title:  HOW'S 3D RUNNING CHICKEN MODELING CD + BONUS!  (This site is in
Greek, at least to me.)
Price:  $6.95

Item#:  1677371011
Title:  CHICKEN SOUP COMFORT FOOD GIFT PACK NIB  (Thank goodness it's not
used!)
Price:  $7.99

Item#:  1679827563
Title:  Ultimate House Pet-SUPER Rubber Chicken!  (And only EIGHT DOLLARS!)
Price:  $8.00