Greetings All

To: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings All
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:46:00 -0800 (PST)
Seasons Greetings to all,I have just joined the spidgets mailing list. I have
been looking for a RWA midget for quite a while and finally found one, YES! My
christmas present this year. She, maybe he (how do you tell)is a cranberry 1972
GAN5UC, new CV top, reworked front end, new springs in the rear, new tires, new
SU2s. And the car runs and drives well. Now I need a new radiator. If any of
you have a good source for a reliable rad, please write. I am also in need of
new keys for the ignition, doors and boot. I only got one very very worn key
for the ignition, so the keys need to be made from the VIN number. Git any
ideas please let me know. Thanks in Advance,SM