Re: Loot

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Loot
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:06:36 EST
In a message dated 12/26/01 9:19:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, kgb@clipper.net
writes:

> If you ever get
> out our way, either Gary or I will cook some for you. It will NOT be
> tough!!!!!

Hey Kate--I may just have to take you up on that if I ever get that
direction.  I love seafood of all types, although I DO like it cooked.  My
son loves Sushi, and I have tried it and really did not dislike the flavor,
but I prefer cooked seafood.  There is no such thing as a Thanksgiving or
Christmas dinner without Scalloped Oysters--without them they are just
another Sunday Dinner to me.  Maybe the Calimari I had, I think at Red
Lobster, were too old or too overcooked, but they were chewey like rubber
bands and just kept getting bigger and bigger the more I chewed (it seemed).

--DAvid C.