RE: Loot

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Loot
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:03:50 -0600
The Rule of Squid:

20 seconds or 20 minutes. Rubbery squid will become tender again when the
protein starts to fall apart. Of course if you're frying it, whatever you
coated it with will be burned black. But it works in some dishes.

Speaking of Loot:
NOS Armco mats
Frame rail covers
H4 headlights

(and a flight to Hawaii in about 24 hours, I'll eat a fish for you)

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis (goodbye snow)