Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)

Subject: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:11:36 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> > Are you sure, his one post lately was just profanity which is about all he
> > posts.
> > Montana Bob
>
> This is true, he did step over the line!
        Ed...valuable asset or scum deserving of our wrath and distain?
He knew the rules coming in..as did I. He went beyond rule breaking and
into
rude and inflammatory speech. Such language in my house would result in
an escort to the door. An apology would go a long way but the trust
would be gone.
However I will defend anyones right to tell me I am full of it and be
wrong!
Brad wrote that his friends have "learned" to accept him. I feel I can
be counted as a friend of his who has learned his attributes and
"choose" to accept them.
        If we are to rewrite the rules here lets pick a side!! Are we to
tolerate
This or not?
        Had this profane blast been in person I would have felt obliged to
reprimand strongly, possibly loudly and in like language. We are a rowdy
bunch and certain rules are relaxed due to the detached nature of
E-mail.
        My vote...Let him back! remind him that such vulgar and inflammatory
spewing of essentially useless browbeating will result in a permanent
expulsion.
        My vote also includes not tolerating this. We are choosing to be
civilized or not.
        Pick a side folks!! Passivity is the ultimate in cowardice. Accept the
good but not defend it!!??!!
        I like this list and an occasional sidetrip is a chance at new horizons
and shared interests (6 cats, like zappa,.....don't drink beer, don't
have a gun,).
Bruce Lowry
Unique radical conformist...just like everyone else!