Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)

To: egnorant@flash.net
Subject: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:09:27 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/31/01 4:12:54 PM Mountain Standard Time,
egnorant@flash.net writes:

> My vote also includes not tolerating this. We are choosing to be
> civilized or not.
>     Pick a side folks!! Passivity is the ultimate in cowardice. Accept the
> good but not defend it!!??!!
>     I like this list and an occasional sidetrip is a chance at new horizons
> and shared interests (6 cats, like zappa,.....don't drink beer, don't
> have a gun,).
> Bruce Lowry

I pretty much agree with Bruce, and yes I am offended by the extremes of
vulgarity, but I choose to edit it myself with the delete key or the
previously mentioned filter.  I'm not really comfortable telling you what is
too far or too much, I just know what I don't like.

I see your real problem Bruce...if you had a gun, you could cut down the
number of cats easily!

Let's ban all crudity from the list including the A$$, pi$$ed off, and other
cutesy dirt we all sometimes use.  Like I say, Joke 'em if they cant take a

R. Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.