Re: 74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion

To: Mike & Missy LeGreve <mlegreve@powercom.net>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:28:55 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike & Missy LeGreve wrote:

>  time to begin rebuilding the suspension on my 74 midget.

Mike is working on the front of the 68 Sprite body and had noticed that the
holes
for the lower "A" frame are wallowed out. He is making new parts (out of 1/8
flat
steel) that he has welded over the worn areas to re-inforce the holes and
hopefully stiffen the suspension. He has most of the parts in, so asking
opinions
is a moot point now, but what sayeth the list?? Good idea, bad idea, or
generally
indifferent?
FWIW, he has templets that we can scan and send to anyone else that is willing
attempt this. I will try to get his camera back, take some pictures and post to
Ed's site. I figure, if Ed can't come here, ya'll have to go to