Re: 74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion

To: "Mike & Missy LeGreve" <mlegreve@powercom.net>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:43:59 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You should get the shocks from the same place you get the rest of the parts.
Why would you want to mix a great set of shocks with a bunch of junk parts?
So buy all the junk from VB or why not ask Peter if he might be able to get
a front end rebuild kit that isn't made in India.  As to springs why fix
something that ain't broke, although I heard Frank likes the springs from VB
and M**s (something about how great they work on his donkey).
        Crash
> With nearly 60,000 miles, should I replace the front or rear springs?
They