Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:00:37 -0500
Be aware that if you read this article and then the actual content of the
bill (S.1766), you get a bit of a different story. The actual bill applies
only to DRIVEABLE cars (currently registered and operational). There is no
payment for cars that are not driveable. In fact there is no provision for
non-drivers. Our parts cars are not affected, but our drivers are.

This is still a problem and you should email your local senator. Find them
at http://www.senate.gov. Do not write them a snail mail letter, send email
or a fax. My local Senator has that on the top of his home page.

The actual section 803 of S.1766 can be found at:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c107:1:./temp/~c1071lXcz2:e198302:

Or you can do a search by bill number at http://www.senate.gov. Be sure you
enter the bill as S.1766 (they need the S.).

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 1/1/02 2:02 PM, "Red Midget"
<redmidget72@yahoo.com> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget