Re: SUV Name Game!!!!!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: SUV Name Game!!!!!
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:56:37 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Frank.

This is know as "Heritage Styling"*. When a farmer removed the trunk on his
Model-T and built himself a pickup bed in it's place, Henry got wind of it
and made it a factory available option... you remember Ford's old marketing
slogan... "Ford has a better idea". There just brink that one back as
new...'-)

*Ford hates terms like "retro", so said a designer involved with the new
T-Bird when the press refered to it as retro styling.

Gerard