Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list

To: 60bugeye@ev1.net
Subject: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 02:29:19 -0700 (MST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (60bugeye@ev1.net)
    I mentioned on the list the other day that maybe it was time for ED
    to be allowed back

Well, that explains the personal mail I've gotten requesting I not allow
him back on the list.

    the overwhelming consensus was that everyone minus 2 people would
    like to see ED be able to return to the spridget list.

I'd guess that many of the folks that he's offended over the life of this
list have left in disgust.  Too bad they won't be coming back.  I doubt Ed
cares about them.

    Ed had been going through quite a lot personally at the time

What is it you mean by 'at the time?'  Ed's demeaning, rude and usually
pointless remarks have been going on for years.  If Ed is such an angel,
why is it that his email seems to be sent by such a bitter, angry and
disrespectful person?

mjb.