Re: Collector/classic car insurance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Collector/classic car insurance
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:45:44 EST
In a message dated 1/2/02 9:26:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, SDOliner@aol.com
writes:

> comparable to others. $108. for the TR4A with an agreed value of $10,000.
> and
> $90 for the Bugeye with an agreed value of $7,000. This includes comp and
> collision.
> Sorry I can't  be more specific about the address or phone number. At this
> point I just fill out a form and mail a check. They ask for the Odometer
> reading to make sure that you haven't exceeded the 3000 mile annual limit.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Similar deal from Hagerty.  I pay $99 a year for $5000 agreed value with comp
and collision.  They have no mileage limit, but they require you to own
another car as your daily driver.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286