Re: Collector/classic car insurance

To: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Collector/classic car insurance
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:41:17 EST
In a message dated 1/3/02 11:13:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
david@vermonthardwoods.com writes:

> Am I special? My $5000 agreed value policy from Hagerty is only $79. Maybe
> Vermont has a lower claims incidence than PA? No, can't be.
>
> <dnw>
> 1972 Midget
> 1998 Safari

- - - - - - - - - - - -

You aren't special.  I have one of the MUCH more valuable and desirable
RUBBER bumper Midgets with the BIG BLOCK 1500!  The risk factor for the
insurance company is well worth the extra 20 bucks a year.  ;-)

(Sorry about the testosterone flare up!)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286