Re: Seats

To: "Joyce Maley" <hurchin@compuzone.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:56:35 -0800
Joyce,

Miata seats are a good choice. They fit extremely well with a rollbar and
are very comfortable. They are not difficult to install but require some
extra mounting brackets fabricated (at least for the way I do it).  You can
see a pair I installed in a '62 Midget here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/62midget_2.htm

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -