Re: try this

Subject: Re: try this
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:04:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Db,
You don't necessarily NEED a cat. Many owners have cats. My wife has one. I
don't. Some people like them while others despise them.

I'm not sure what air injection equipment has to do with cats, but I don't think
that I want to hear the details.

I'm not sure about an air pump either. A terminally ill cat might need a
respirator, but that's going a bit too far if you ask me.

A friend bought a 78 Midget that came with a cat and the damn think stunk to
high
heaven.

Just drive the car and worry about pets later.

jay f.