Re: 1500 Carb Options-LONG! WAS: Re: distributors--Stalling DVAG

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Carb Options-LONG! WAS: Re: distributors--Stalling DVAG
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:08:16 -0500
Chris,

I put the Weber DGV on my 76.  At first I was not overly impressed.  Yes, it
is and was quite easy to installed and setup, etc.  But it didn't perform as
I thought it should.  During someone else's note, someone said go to
Gerardsgarage and get the tech tip on installation, setup and tuning the
weber dgv.  I did and I am now impressed.

So if you decide to go with the weber, Step one is take the instructions
that come with it and throw in garbage. Step 2, Go to Gerardsgarage Tech
Tips, Print and follow the installation, setup and tuning  - you will be
miles ahead.

Just my thoughts.

Brent