Re: [midgetsprite] brake fluid

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] brake fluid
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:36:25 -0600
FWIW, the brake master on the 68 Sprite has gone out. My shoe is
soaked........
I called around town and only O'Reilly's is reasonable on the price. If I
take in my old master they will send it out to be rebuilt and charge me $41
to do that. Everyone else wants over $200 for a master. Anyone have any luck
with some other chain. I don't have a large selection, the only other chain
is AutoBone and they say a master is NLA. I can call around Ft. Worth if
someone has a suggestion. TIA, Brad