Re: [midgetsprite] brake fluid

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] brake fluid
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:46:49 -0800
Brad,

Your best bet (in my opinion) is Sierra Automotive Specialties. He does
brass sleeving. I've had several done by him, as have many others on the
list, and have always been satisfied. He's reasonably priced ($60 I
believe).  A new seal kit will run you between $15 and $20. Then you'll
know exactly what you have and you'll never have to worry aboput corrosion
again. Most OTC rebuilds I hear about last between 6 months and maybe a
couple years. Question is, do you feel lucky...'-) Personally, it's not a
job I care to repeat. If you're unsure about putting it all back together,
Joe will probably assemble it for you for an extra charge if you send him a
rebuild kit. He also pays return shipping.

Sierra Specialty Automotive   (Joe)
>3494 Chandler Road
>Quincy, CA  95971
>1 800 4-BRASS-1