Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:37:19 +0100
Hi,

This is strange. There are no hills in Holland but i've been to France in
both my MGB GT and my Midget (on seperate occasions!):
With the GT I could not keep up with the moderns, and with the Midget I
could pass anything, motorcycles and all.

Both were unmodified and in good condition. The GT was slow in thight
hairpins as it did not have enough power to swing the tail around.
And the Midget was a M1a (= low weight) with a 1275 (=bit more torque).

But I could drive all day in the GT without getting tired and in the Midget
I have to get out every once in a while to stretch my back.

Theo Neeskens
PS
Midget is for sale due to loss of garage