Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:34:19 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If anyone has a copy of "MG MIDGET, GOLD PORTFOLIO 1961-1979", there are
reprints of several new model reports and road tests, several of which
compare the Spitfire to the Midget. Seems every comparison was more
favorable to the Midget than the Spitfire with regard to handling.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints