Got it home...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g0I37cm04181
Subject: Got it home...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:13:50 -0500 et>
Well, after a nice little 3 hour adventure, the "new" 71 Midget is home.  I
took a few Mavica photos, mostly in the dark, but some of them turned out, and
there's the original (better quality) photo the PO sent me.  This is one of the
rarest of Midgets, with the high-dollar "Continental Package."  A DPO had to
pay extra for that...  heh heh...

Anyway, I just dumped the files from the Mavica unedited.  I couldn't get the
bonnet open, so there are no engine compartment photos.  The release won't
pull.  I decided to bring it on home instead of to the mechanic's.  Now if I
could get the bonnet open, perhaps I could figure out how to get it running
again.

http://www.midgetweb.com/redcar.asp

Ignore the last few photos...

Adrian