Re: Got it home...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Got it home...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:57:37 -0500
Now that is the real swan neck if I ever saw one.  One question though, do
you always keep your nails in the medicine cabinet.

You knew the "Ignore that last few photos"  meant that that was the first
place people on THIS list were going, didn't you???

Now I am jealous. I don't have a "continental package" on my 71.  Good luck,
it looks good.

Brent