Re: Horns of Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:24:48 -0000

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk (Guy Weller)
Subject: Re: Horns of Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:24:48 -0000
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:22:34 -0500 (EST)
Cc: wolfbj@prodigy.net (Brent Wolf), spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Actually, I have news for you guys!

ALL the posts I have been getting on "Horns", etc. have been coming
through with absolutely no content; just the writer
and subject followed by the "trailer". No
message content.

Thus, I have no idea what ANYBODY is talking about on this thread at
all!

Obviously, this is an unacceptable state
of affairs. So I figured the best way to find
out what the he-- is going on with this
thread is to start trouble!! How you ask?

By taking one "Horns" post (happened to be Rex's) and totally
disagreeing with whatever Rex may have said on the subject, though I
have no idea what the
he-- Rex said on the subject, at all!

So, Brent disagrees that I disagree with
whatever Rex said, and Guy completely
agrees with me, in my disagreement with
whatever Rex said. So far, so good.

Fine!! Now, will somebody please tell me
what I "disagreed" with regarding Rex's
"Horns" message, so I can now agree with
Brent or disagree with Guy, regarding my
disagreement with whatever Rex said,
whatever the he-- that was!!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)