FS: Glass Bonnet/ RWA Midget/ Riley RMF and RMB

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Glass Bonnet/ RWA Midget/ Riley RMF and RMB
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:28:03 -0800
Despite a large amount of interest from the list before Christmas, I
find myself still in possession of my Speedwell-ish fiberglass bonnet.

See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601017411

I have also decided to sell my recently-acquired '74 Midget, awaiting
the title back from the state.  But if you want to get it early (and
wait on the title) to have it ready for spring, I'm game. It's been in
dry storage for a few years, so will need brakes, etc. Fitted with a
Weber DCOE 45. Cosmetically it's pretty decent except for the top and a
new one is included.  Comes with a load of parts, included a set of very
rare 13x5.5 mags (like Hands).
http://www.concentric.net/~Wcelliot/Midget/   Price is around $1800
depending if you want the rims as well..

And finally, I am selling a pair of 2.5 Rileys. A very rare and
desirable '53 RMF (solid and running, but needs brakes and cosmetics)
and a '51 RMB (restorable, but a basket case... would make a killer
street rod). Includes a truckload of parts (most from a parted '49 RMA)
$3000 for the lot....   http://www.concentric.net/~Wcelliot/Riley_RMF/

Some partial/full trades considered for all of the above... Mini,
Bugeye, Berkeley, etc...

Thanks!

Bill Elliott
Lake Barrington, IL