Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...lets talk Guns....

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...lets talk Guns....
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:08:46 EST
In a message dated 01/25/2002 11:55:28 AM Mountain Standard Time, Dbcooper292
writes:

> violent crime in US is staggeringly higher than in Britain, the numbers for
> murders being something like thirty some hundred in Britain last year and
> 64,000 in the US.  The US has extraordinary levels of crime.

Thanks Mark...are the numbers weighted for population?

I would never argue that America is the safest place in the world.  To some
extent, our freedoms ....those that most Chinese do not have...actually help
to make it a better place for the bad guys as well.

I don't have the answers, but I do enjoy the discussion.

RH
"Every time I took a risk, I made sure that the research and marketing