Re: Terue Story

To: Leo Speichinger <60bugeye@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: Terue Story
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:03:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Leo Speichinger wrote:

> how do you fill the dang
> steering rack with 90/wt lubricant.

I use grease and a grease gun but..... those who prefer 90 wt can buy some lower
unit grease from any outboard motor supply or marina.
It comes in a squeeze tube. Others have filled a grease gun with oil and had
good
but messy results.

Those bulb holders... For your Bugeye? I know what you mean, I have seen them
but
not in a Sprite. I think the A40 had some of those.
I'll take a look at first light since the lower 1/2 of my garage is without
electric at this time due to constuction of a new top floor.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ