Re: The "experiment"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The "experiment"
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:34:54 -0800
I agree with Bob also.

A little off topic once in a while is OK but there are times when the list
gets to be about 80% off topic. This has come up before but it seems many
feel "infriged upon" by (even in this discussion) by being asked for a
little courtesy and cooperation. Crash, if your listening, I can't believe
you're in such a snit over this... unless it's your usual sacrcastic,
pranster act.

I also believe that much of the Spridget related content is missed by many
because it is either buried in "off topic" subjects or is just mass deleted
because many days there are just SO MANY non-relavent messages. It's like
trying to find personal messages among all the SPAM that ends up in my
in-box. Sometimes like finding a needle in a haystack! I am always amazed
at how often the same question is asked when it may have been covered just
a week or so beforehand.

If the bandwidth is becoming a problem for Mark, we need to be more
cooperative. Unless previous message content is needed to follow a
discussion, there really no need to include all of it. Deleting everything
however, makes the reply a waste of time.

Gerard