Re: The "experiment"

To: <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The "experiment"
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:25:26 -0500
It has in the past.  That's why I'm not too worried.  Relax.  Be happy.

I haven't had any questions because the Mini is taken apart in the garage
waiting for the paint guy to call (supposed to have been last winter, oh well,
he's worth the wait.)  But that means that I can't bring in the Meejit for what
I wanted to be doing on it.  I gotta make a new console to make room for my
swolllen right knee.  Just coming off arthroscopic surgery and it's going to
have to get a heck of a lot better than it is for me to even be able to GET IN
the Meejit!

Geoff Branch
Nice And Clean Below
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"