Roy Rogers (Not much LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Roy Rogers (Not much LBC)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:48:40 EST
Cc: MBran89793@aol.com
Hi gang,

I just got an e-mail from Roy's widow, Rita, in which she asked me to thank
you for your sentiments when Roy passed away.  She is living in the same
place, and doing well,  keeping busy, but of course, lonely, and wondering
how she will get all the gardening done next Spring.

Apparently Roy was returning from a visit to his 93-year-old mother about 100
miles away from home.  Roy was tired, and it was raining on a narrow, dark
country road.  It looks like, from what his stepson says, that he dropped a
wheel off the edge in a turn, then overcompensated and spun.  He was struck
in the right rear fender by an oncoming car.

Looks like 'Da Buga' will be placed in Roy's stepson's care.  Hopefully he
and his wife and son will eventually become as attached to it as Roy was.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)