Re: New Garage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Garage
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:43:31 EST
In a message dated 2/4/02 4:52:22 PM, rbc43@home.com writes:

<< I've bought a Miracle Truss metal building, 30 x 60, with 3- 10 x 10
overhead
doors, one 3 x 7 man door, a Galvalume roof and tan sides with brown trim. It
will be delivered in May, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
Does any one on the list have any experience with this company? >>

Roger Cotting:

Don't have any experience with these folks, but beware if they say you can
put it up in a weekend with a helper--NOT!!!  At least not the one my friend
bought.  I would be interested in your experience, since I shortly may be in
the same situation, and this seems like a good way to go.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)