RE: Recurving a distributor

To: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets-mod@autox.team.net'" <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Recurving a distributor
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:28:51 -0600
There are better folks than I one these lists for that instruction. You
first need advise on what you should have for curve, then see what you have
on the machine. Most of the curve is adjusted by various springs... no
longer readily available, of course. A rolling road or dyno would help,
too. Wish I had more wisdom on this. Thanks for the stroke, though.
         Peter C
====