Re: Olympics (not live on the West Coast)

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Olympics (not live on the West Coast)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:44:52 -0800
Well, they are live to Mountain, Central, and Eastern time zones.  For
some unknown reason (read: MONEY), NBC saw it fit to tape delay the
games to left coasters, who are a whopping ONE hour behind Utah time.
Unbelievable.

Luckily I have DirecTV and get NBC's east coast feed.

Spridget content:  has anyone ordered body panes from www.smoothline.com
lately?  I'm wondering if he has fixed his tooling to make hoods again
so I can complete the last piece of the puzzle.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA