Olympics

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Olympics
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:38:27 -0500
  Almost like my trip to work this morning betwixed the darn fools on
the highway after rain and 20degree temps...

Just be sure to wave at all the bus drivers. 6 of the guys I work with,
and 1 mechanic/singer are down there for the duration and making out
like bandits. Full salary from LTD, full salary from the Olympics, free
air fare, free ground transport, free housing at some resort in
Evanston, 1 meal per day provided and $40 per diem for the other two. I
opted to have my vacation at a slightly more civilized time of year, so
I couldn't go.
Kate