Re: Olympics

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Olympics
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:16:10 -0800 (PST)
 Did I mention surround sound as well?
  Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com> wrote: Opening ceremonies LIVE in
HDTV...... What can I say... FREAKIN AAAAAA Maybe they should add downhill
Spridgets to the Winter Games. Could ya Imagine.... Swish, Swoosh, Swish,
Swoosh through the flags on the course. Almost like my trip to work this
morning betwixed the darn fools on the highway after rain and 20degree temps...
Who said I was crazy fer puttin studded snow tires on a Midget! Yeah Baby...
Now where is that next 12 pak?