Re: More exhaust?

Subject: Re: More exhaust?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:34:08 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I missed this original message, so hopefully I'm not repeating (as in sending
duplicate information).

I can't speak for 1500 engined Midgets, but you must pull an A series engine in
order to fish the header through the frame opening, unless you're willing to
hammer the metal preventing you to otherwise do so.

Also, as opposed to most other installations on lbc's, a header is "offered
down"
rather than "offered up". You won't find that in any workshop manual. It is just
one more advantage of subscribing to this list.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Balmy and 40 degrees