Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts 2002 21:14:24 -0800 (PST)

To: redmidget72@yahoo.com (Red Midget)
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts 2002 21:14:24 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:29:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgets list), midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com (Miget sprit group at Yahoo)
Ahhhh, Red Midget: I hear ya'!

Yeah, "they" are out there! A lot of them
are female airline pilots!

I know where you are coming from. You
do not know how lucky you were to find
out early that this "was not the right one",
as painful as I am sure it was in the "short
run"!! One night stand notwithstanding,
you do not need a mate like this in your
life (though I have nothing against
"temporary" relationships for, shall we
say, "mutual" needs!!)

Too often, we pick our mates on the obvious priorities but, these are
not necessarily the priorities which make for
long term compatibility and thus, long
term happiness, oh fellow seeker! Or,
even short term happiness for that matter.

By the same token, Paul Quackenbush of
CA finally got it right. He races Coopers
and Sprites. Guess who else races by his
side? Wife, Sue! Not his first time around!

Spoke to a fellow lister last week (name
not mentioned out of respect for privacy)
who finally "got it right", as well. Drives
Spridget and other sport's cars and has
"beautiful kids" as well. Very happily
married Spridget type. Not his first time
around, either.

You gotta remember, it's up to us to make
our choices. Nothing wrong with the girls;
something wrong with "our choice".
Still, it is so disappointing to find out that
gorgeous, blue eyed blonde has contacts
and is "uncomfortable" with the top down.
("s.o.b., Je--s Ch---t and Goda--it").

Either you "change" and fit into what "they" want (you to be for them!)
or you "stay you" and keep your eye peeled for
the "right" ones!

Not easy being a "human male"!! Ya gotta
be strong ("inside", not "outside") and
remember which head to think with in the
"fog of war" so to speak!! :)

Better to be alone than with the wrong one (misunderstandings, tears,
fighting,
and later, yelling, screaming threats
and finally, lawyers, courts, etc.! Omigod!)

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)