RE: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: "'PilotRob@webtv.net'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "'redmidget72@yahoo.com'" <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:15:38 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com'" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Red Midget,

I got it right the second time around, had a much better idea of what I
wanted, and being her second time around, she was a bit smarter as well.
There are wonderful ladies out there, just takes a bit to find them, and
some smarts to recognize them once you do!  If you find a lady that had a
bad go around the first time and you treat them right, they'll help you can
buy LBC parts forever!

Coastie Bob
'74 Midget (she rode from SF to Washington, DC with me, 6 months pregnant,
in July!)
'90 944S2 Cab (she picked it out for me)