Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:38:21 -0800
At least my wife will ride in my car sometimes when we go out to the
local
British Pub.  She likes to be seen in it because the Bugeye gets more
attention
than her fairly new Mercedes.  Have yet to get her to a club fun run or
car show,
but I'll keep trying.  She's never so much as washed it, never mind turn
wrench.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

Gerard wrote:

> Glen,
>
> That sort of thing hasn't helped me much. Years ago (about 15) when I
had
> an MGB-GT, my wife drove it quite a bit. The other day I picked her up
from
> work in my stunning little '72 Midget and she just complained about
how
> small and bumpy the ride was. Imagine if I had the top down that day.
This