Re: axles

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: axles
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:11:11 -0800
Thanks for the replies, You all have confirmed my suspicions that I need a
hub. I'll check my parts cars and see if I have a good one. Thanks again to
all who replied. I was in denial about the hub being bad and tried to tell
myself it was OK. This is a steel wheel car and when I was doing the brakes
I noticed on this side I had Mike Maclean's axle gap problem until I pulled
the hub out to the axle and then saw that the hub could move on the bearing.
Now I know that is a no - no.
Jon
Ca