APOLOGY!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: APOLOGY!
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:29:25 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
To All List Memebers,

I first want to apologize first of all
that this thing was sent so many times. dont
know what happened.

I also want to apologize for passing this on,
I am at work, had NO way of knowing that this
was a hoax, I have never seen it before. It was
passed on to me. I just thought it would be of
interest. Sorry!

I WILL NOT pass along information as such again.

I am sincerly sorry for the not finding out more
about what I was sending out.

Again I AM VERY SORRY, you wont see any of this
from me again.

Bree

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/cindywilliams.htm

http://sports.yahoo.com