OT: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:15:01 -0500
Dear list folks:

Although it is off topic, I need a bit of advice.  I am traveling to the Las
Vegas area next week, and I wonder if any list members have any advice on
places to drive to or visit outside of the city.  (i.e., the desert)

Although the usual car rental companies did not have any british cars for rent
(jaguars?), I was able to reserve a camaro convertible.  So I still get the
wind in the hair experience.  If anyone has any advice about good scenic drives
not too far from the strip, I'd like to hear about it.  And it'll keep me from
losing too much at the blackjack tables.

Regards,

Charles