RE: Techron

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g1QFZUG24593
Subject: RE: Techron
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:43:16 -0500 et>
It's the only additive I've ever used where I actually noticed a difference.
For example, it caused one of my Civics to go from 30mpg to 45+mpg on a trip,
AND the car had a noticeable increase in power.  I "discovered" it when I asked
my mechanic why the car ran so much better after he did a few maintenace items,
and he said he added Techron to my fuel tank.

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com