Re: Techron

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Techron
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:04:25 -0800
A while back I had an '85 300ZX that started to run very erratic because
of dirty
ejectors. (Possibly from buying cheap ARCO gas).  I tried ALL the fuel
injector
treatments on the market.  After all these applications it still ran
lousy.
After two bottles of Techron in two tankfuls (Chevron has this additive
in their
gas) the car ran like new.  Sold me.  I've used it ever since because
I'm still
buying the cheap Arco gas.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

"Mueller, Robert CDR" wrote:

> Just a data point, and don't want to stir up any debate, but thought
you all
> might be interested to know that the Porsche factory recommends
Techron.
> They say its the only additive that actually does any thing positive.
Those