Re: rust on 67B

To: goutvols2@mchsi.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rust on 67B
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:02:11 EST
In a message dated 03/06/2002 3:37:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
goutvols2@mchsi.com writes:

> How much do you think it is worth?  Any advice is welcome.
> Something he also told me is that the title shows it is a 66 but he says he
> found that it wasn't made until 67.  Is this normal?  Thanks again

$500-1000.00 if you want to go to the trouble of finding a good tub and
changing all the parts out.  Cost of having the new sheet metal welded in
would be about the same as buying one that does not need it.

If you are not ready for a new welding hobby, pass on the car, or look at it
as parts to fix another car with.

I've heard of 66's titled as 67's, but never the other way around...unless
the title is for the car he took the parts off of to put this one together.

Robert Houston

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put
on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=303";>Mahatma Gandhi</A>