Re: Missing my key

To: "DAN WALTERS" <SPRIDGET63@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Missing my key
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:19:33 -0600
Dan,

Steve made two keys for my 54 Healey 100 from the number on the cylinder can
probably do the same with the key number.  Fast service and cost about
$15.00 for two keys.

Steve's Lock Shoppe, Huntsville, Texas 936 435-1324
carlocks@txucom.com  www.steveslockshop.com

Mark
Nashville

Hello list, I am scanning the lists vast waste land of spare parts for an
ignition key for my sprite. Yes I am embarrassed to report that I lost the
only one that I had.  If you all could be so kind as to check any spares for
a key # FS 963 it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Dan Walters
'63 sprite
Brick, NJ