Re: Truing Wire Wheels

To: Kevin & Kathy Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Truing Wire Wheels
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:36:18 -0500
A couple years ago I asked the local Harley shop if they could do this. They
said "yep". When I asked if they could do it that week they said "nope".
When I asked why, they said "it's Harley season, come back in the winter".

So yes that local Harley shop can do it, but can you get them to do it now
is the question.

Dayton will do it but I found that getting chromes done there was more
expensive than new chrome wire wheels.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 3/11/02 3:54 PM, "Kevin & Kathy Valentine"
<valntine@ptd.net> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget